Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New Net Galley Member

I'm so excited to have found a wonderful site for book readers!  It's called Net Galley and it's a gold mine for voracious and eager readers, like me!

It's a site on which publishers offer their newest offerings and readers can become reviewers and discover the next best thing in the world of books...for FREE!  Potential members need to sign up and while some publishers require readers to be approved, there are loads of books that do not require an approval process.

It's all a new world for me right now, but I'm thrilled to discover it and have already downloaded seven digital books to tackle!  I'm into the first and so far so good (look for my review coming soon!).
So, check out Net Galley and let me know your thoughts.  As a new member, I'm interested to know how other members like you feel about the site...and what golden nuggets you have discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment